Terms and conditions
This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees of Bacardi-Martini Ltd and their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
Promoter: Bacardi-Martini Limited, Kings Worthy, Winchester, Hampshire SO23 7TW.
1. Promotion Period: Opens from 00:00 on 01/06/18 until the closing date 23:59 inclusive 31/07/18.
Redemption of valid voucher within participating Slug & Lettuce venues open until 23:59 BST on 31st August 2018 publicised online when the temperature hits over 20°C.
2. Entry Instructions: Claimants must enter their details via the Facebook paid advertisement or by following the link posted on Bacardi or Slug & lettuce social channels.
Upon receiving the 8 digit redemption code via email or sms they must claim their mojito in a Slug & Lettuce restaurant within 48 hours of receving the email/sms. Redemption codes are limited to one per person, every 48 hours.
3. Maximum one Bacardi Mojito per unique code, per person, every 48 hours. Claimants can apply for a code using their same details every 48 hours. Two codes may not be issued, nor redeemed within the same 48 hours.
4. Gift: One Bacardi Mojito prepared and served in a participating Slug & Lettuce venue
5. All gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. No alternative prize or reward of equal or greater value will be provided to the entrant in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
6. The promotion is only valid for the dates as specified above and no compensation is payable if the winner is not able to redeem this gift in one of the participating venues within the promotional period.
7. Redemption Notification: Claimants will be contacted by email to the email address or by SMS to the UK phone number associated with their entry within 1 working day of their details being submitted online. Claimants must redeem their gift within 48 hours from the time of receiving the email/SMS.
8. Expenses: The promoter takes no responsibility for any expenses accrued by the claimant in order to redeem their gift. All and any expenses will be the responsibility of the claimant.
9. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the contact details provided. Personal data must be true.
10. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk entries, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to submit entries), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
12. The Promoter shall take appropriate technical and organisational measures against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
15. Liability: The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for anything which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including as a result of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion and subject to any written directions given under applicable law:
1. cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or
2. invalidate any affected entries; or
3. disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. Claimants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.